Inozyme Pharma Inc logo

Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY)

$4.6

Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Inozyme Pharma Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) have a share price target of $20.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 341.96% upside from the latest price of $4.6 as on 20.05.24.

Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) share price will touch around $20.33 in next 12-months.
Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Inozyme Pharma Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -77.32%

Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) is $20.33, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) has a maximum of 3.42 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Inozyme Pharma Inc (INZY) is $4.6 as of 20/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Inozyme Pharma Inc INZY have recommended buy rating.