Innovid Corp logo

Innovid Corp (CTV)

$1.96

Innovid Corp (CTV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Innovid Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Innovid Corp (CTV) have a share price target of $2.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.29% upside from the latest price of $1.96 as on 21.05.24.

Innovid Corp (CTV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Innovid Corp (CTV) share price will touch around $2.73 in next 12-months.
Innovid Corp (CTV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Innovid Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -24.54%

Innovid Corp (CTV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Innovid Corp (CTV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Innovid Corp (CTV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Innovid Corp (CTV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Innovid Corp (CTV) is $2.73, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Innovid Corp (CTV) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Innovid Corp (CTV), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Innovid Corp (CTV) is $1.96 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Innovid Corp CTV have recommended buy rating.