Innovage Holding Corp. logo

Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV)

$3.7

Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Innovage Holding Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) have a share price target of $6. This median of share price forecast represents a 62.16% upside from the latest price of $3.7 as on 20.05.24.

Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) share price will touch around $6 in next 12-months.
Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Innovage Holding Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -35.33%

Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) is $6, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) has a maximum of 0.62 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV), 66.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Innovage Holding Corp. (INNV) is $3.7 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Innovage Holding Corp. INNV have recommended hold rating.