Information Services Group logo

Information Services Group (III)

$3.15

Information Services Group (III) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Information Services Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Information Services Group (III) have a share price target of $6.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 93.02% upside from the latest price of $3.15 as on 22.05.24.

Information Services Group (III) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Information Services Group (III) share price will touch around $6.08 in next 12-months.
Information Services Group (III) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Information Services Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -45.07%

Information Services Group (III): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Information Services Group (III) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Information Services Group (III) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Information Services Group (III) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Information Services Group (III) is $6.08, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Information Services Group (III) has a maximum of 0.93 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Information Services Group (III), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Information Services Group (III) is $3.15 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Information Services Group III have recommended buy rating.