Im Cannabis Corp logo

Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC)

$0.71

Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Im Cannabis Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) have a share price target of $1.01. This median of share price forecast represents a 42.25% upside from the latest price of $0.71 as on 20.05.24.

Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) share price will touch around $1.01 in next 12-months.
Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Im Cannabis Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 9.9%

Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) is $1.01, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) has a maximum of 0.42 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Im Cannabis Corp (IMCC) is $0.71 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Im Cannabis Corp IMCC have recommended buy rating.