Identiv Inc logo

Identiv Inc (INVE)

$4.01

Identiv Inc (INVE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Identiv Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Identiv Inc (INVE) have a share price target of $8.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 121.45% upside from the latest price of $4.01 as on 21.05.24.

Identiv Inc (INVE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Identiv Inc (INVE) share price will touch around $8.88 in next 12-months.
Identiv Inc (INVE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Identiv Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -43.58%

Identiv Inc (INVE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Identiv Inc (INVE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Identiv Inc (INVE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Identiv Inc (INVE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Identiv Inc (INVE) is $8.88, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Identiv Inc (INVE) has a maximum of 1.21 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Identiv Inc (INVE), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Identiv Inc (INVE) is $4.01 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Identiv Inc INVE have recommended buy rating.