Hyliion Holdings Corp logo

Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN)

$1.5

Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hyliion Holdings Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) have a share price target of $1.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 0% upside from the latest price of $1.5 as on 21.05.24.

Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) share price will touch around $1.5 in next 12-months.
Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hyliion Holdings Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 4%

Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) is $1.5, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hyliion Holdings Corp (HYLN) is $1.5 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Hyliion Holdings Corp HYLN have recommended hold rating.