Huron Consulting Group Inc logo

Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN)

$86.71

Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Huron Consulting Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) have a share price target of $137.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 58.77% upside from the latest price of $86.71 as on 21.05.24.

Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) share price will touch around $137.67 in next 12-months.
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Huron Consulting Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -36.75%

Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) is $137.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) has a maximum of 0.59 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN) is $86.71 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Huron Consulting Group Inc HURN have recommended buy rating.