Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. logo

Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP)

$5.21

Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) have a share price target of $7.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 40.69% upside from the latest price of $5.21 as on 21.05.24.

Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) share price will touch around $7.33 in next 12-months.
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -22.37%

Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
4
4
Outperform
0
2
3
Hold
12
8
9
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
6
2
1
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) is $7.33, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) has a maximum of 0.41 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP), 52.94% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.06% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) is $5.21 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. HPP have recommended hold rating.