Hometrust Bancshares Inc logo

Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI)

$28.95

Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hometrust Bancshares Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) have a share price target of $33.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.58% upside from the latest price of $28.95 as on 21.05.24.

Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) share price will touch around $33.17 in next 12-months.
Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hometrust Bancshares Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -21.44%

Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) is $33.17, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hometrust Bancshares Inc (HTBI) is $28.95 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Hometrust Bancshares Inc HTBI have recommended buy rating.