Helen Of Troy Ltd logo

Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE)

$104.78

Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Helen Of Troy Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) have a share price target of $129. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.12% upside from the latest price of $104.78 as on 28.05.24.

Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) share price will touch around $129 in next 12-months.
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Helen Of Troy Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -27.5%

Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) is $129, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Helen Of Troy Ltd (HELE) is $104.78 as of 28/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Helen Of Troy Ltd HELE have recommended buy rating.