Harrow Inc logo

Harrow Inc (HROW)

$16.76

Harrow Inc (HROW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Harrow Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Harrow Inc (HROW) have a share price target of $26.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 60.5% upside from the latest price of $16.76 as on 20.05.24.

Harrow Inc (HROW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Harrow Inc (HROW) share price will touch around $26.9 in next 12-months.
Harrow Inc (HROW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Harrow Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -61.23%

Harrow Inc (HROW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Harrow Inc (HROW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Harrow Inc (HROW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Harrow Inc (HROW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Harrow Inc (HROW) is $26.9, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Harrow Inc (HROW) has a maximum of 0.61 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Harrow Inc (HROW), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Harrow Inc (HROW) is $16.76 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Harrow Inc HROW have recommended buy rating.