Gt Biopharma Inc logo

Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP)

$7.8

Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gt Biopharma Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) have a share price target of $150. This median of share price forecast represents a 1823.08% upside from the latest price of $7.8 as on 21.05.24.

Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) share price will touch around $150 in next 12-months.
Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gt Biopharma Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -97.89%

Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) is $150, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) has a maximum of 18.23 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gt Biopharma Inc (GTBP) is $7.8 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Gt Biopharma Inc GTBP have recommended buy rating.