Groupon, Inc. logo

Groupon, Inc. (GRPN)

$17.05

Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Groupon, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) have a share price target of $18. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.57% upside from the latest price of $17.05 as on 21.05.24.

Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) share price will touch around $18 in next 12-months.
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Groupon, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -38.22%

Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
2
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) is $18, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Groupon, Inc. (GRPN), 55.56% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) is $17.05 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Groupon, Inc. GRPN have recommended sell rating.