Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc logo

Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD)

$15.18

Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) have a share price target of $15.17. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.07% downside from the latest price of $15.18 as on 21.05.24.

Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) share price will touch around $15.17 in next 12-months.
Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 3.1%

Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) is $15.17, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD), 70% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 30% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc (GSBD) is $15.18 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Goldman Sachs Bdc Inc GSBD have recommended hold rating.