Global Industrial Co logo

Global Industrial Co (GIC)

$34.64

Global Industrial Co (GIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Global Industrial Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Global Industrial Co (GIC) have a share price target of $45. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.91% upside from the latest price of $34.64 as on 21.05.24.

Global Industrial Co (GIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Global Industrial Co (GIC) share price will touch around $45 in next 12-months.
Global Industrial Co (GIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Global Industrial Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -23.29%

Global Industrial Co (GIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Global Industrial Co (GIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Global Industrial Co (GIC) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
0
Outperform
2
2
0
Hold
2
2
3
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
0
0
4
Global Industrial Co (GIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Global Industrial Co (GIC) is $45, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Global Industrial Co (GIC) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Global Industrial Co (GIC), 62.5% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Global Industrial Co (GIC) is $34.64 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Global Industrial Co GIC have recommended sell rating.