Generation Bio Co logo

Generation Bio Co (GBIO)

$3.53

Generation Bio Co (GBIO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Generation Bio Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Generation Bio Co (GBIO) have a share price target of $7.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 112.46% upside from the latest price of $3.53 as on 21.05.24.

Generation Bio Co (GBIO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Generation Bio Co (GBIO) share price will touch around $7.5 in next 12-months.
Generation Bio Co (GBIO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Generation Bio Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -61.2%

Generation Bio Co (GBIO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Generation Bio Co (GBIO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Generation Bio Co (GBIO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Generation Bio Co (GBIO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Generation Bio Co (GBIO) is $7.5, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Generation Bio Co (GBIO) has a maximum of 1.12 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Generation Bio Co (GBIO), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Generation Bio Co (GBIO) is $3.53 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Generation Bio Co GBIO have recommended buy rating.