Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd logo

Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK)

$23.3

Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) have a share price target of $25.53. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.57% upside from the latest price of $23.3 as on 21.05.24.

Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) share price will touch around $25.53 in next 12-months.
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.77%

Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) is $25.53, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd (GNK) is $23.3 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd GNK have recommended buy rating.