Gamida Cell Ltd logo

Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA)

$0.93

Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Gamida Cell Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) have a share price target of $7. This median of share price forecast represents a 653.66% upside from the latest price of $0.93 as on 28.09.23.

Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) share price will touch around $7 in next 12-months.
Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Gamida Cell Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.09.23, the difference is -82.29%

Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) is $7, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) has a maximum of 6.54 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Gamida Cell Ltd (GMDA) is $0.93 as of 28/09/2023.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Gamida Cell Ltd GMDA have recommended buy rating.