Fvcbankcorp Inc logo

Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB)

$11.8

Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fvcbankcorp Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) have a share price target of $13.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.29% upside from the latest price of $11.8 as on 20.05.24.

Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) share price will touch around $13.25 in next 12-months.
Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fvcbankcorp Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -13.81%

Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) is $13.25, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fvcbankcorp Inc (FVCB) is $11.8 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Fvcbankcorp Inc FVCB have recommended buy rating.