Ftai Infrastructure Llc logo

Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP)

$8.14

Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 5 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ftai Infrastructure Llc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) have a share price target of $10.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.99% upside from the latest price of $8.14 as on 20.05.24.

Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) share price will touch around $10.5 in next 12-months.
Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ftai Infrastructure Llc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -32.38%

Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) is $10.5, offered by 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ftai Infrastructure Llc (FIP) is $8.14 as of 20/05/2024.

4 of total 5 analysts offering stock ratings for Ftai Infrastructure Llc FIP have recommended buy rating.