Flora Growth Corp logo

Flora Growth Corp (FLGC)

$1.23

Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Flora Growth Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) have a share price target of $5.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 347.15% upside from the latest price of $1.23 as on 22.05.24.

Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) share price will touch around $5.5 in next 12-months.
Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Flora Growth Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -68.91%

Flora Growth Corp (FLGC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) is $5.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) has a maximum of 3.47 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Flora Growth Corp (FLGC), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) is $1.23 as of 22/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Flora Growth Corp FLGC have recommended buy rating.