Fiverr International Ltd logo

Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR)

$25.34

Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fiverr International Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) have a share price target of $32.22. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.15% upside from the latest price of $25.34 as on 21.05.24.

Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) share price will touch around $32.22 in next 12-months.
Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fiverr International Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -35.35%

Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) is $32.22, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR), 76.47% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.53% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fiverr International Ltd (FVRR) is $25.34 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Fiverr International Ltd FVRR have recommended buy rating.