Five Star Bancorp logo

Five Star Bancorp (FSBC)

$23.47

Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Five Star Bancorp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) have a share price target of $27.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.9% upside from the latest price of $23.47 as on 21.05.24.

Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) share price will touch around $27.67 in next 12-months.
Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Five Star Bancorp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -21.25%

Five Star Bancorp (FSBC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) is $27.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Five Star Bancorp (FSBC), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) is $23.47 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Five Star Bancorp FSBC have recommended buy rating.