First Majestic Silver Corp logo

First Majestic Silver Corp (AG)

$5.13

First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of First Majestic Silver Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) have a share price target of $9.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 92.59% upside from the latest price of $5.13 as on 01.10.23.

First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) share price will touch around $9.88 in next 12-months.
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between First Majestic Silver Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 01.10.23, the difference is -39.78%

First Majestic Silver Corp (AG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) is $9.88, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) has a maximum of 0.93 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching First Majestic Silver Corp (AG), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of First Majestic Silver Corp (AG) is $5.13 as of 01/10/2023.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for First Majestic Silver Corp AG have recommended buy rating.