Fathom Digital Manufacturing logo

Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH)

$5.27

Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fathom Digital Manufacturing on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) have a share price target of $4.75. This median of share price forecast represents a -9.87% downside from the latest price of $5.27 as on 21.05.24.

Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) share price will touch around $4.75 in next 12-months.
Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fathom Digital Manufacturing's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 5.26%

Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) is $4.75, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) has a maximum of -0.1 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Fathom Digital Manufacturing (FATH) is $5.27 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Fathom Digital Manufacturing FATH have recommended buy rating.