Fastly, Inc. logo

Fastly, Inc. (FSLY)

$8.76

Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fastly, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) have a share price target of $10.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.1% upside from the latest price of $8.76 as on 21.05.24.

Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) share price will touch around $10.17 in next 12-months.
Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fastly, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 27.14%

Fastly, Inc. (FSLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) is $10.17, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Fastly, Inc. (FSLY), 38.89% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.11% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) is $8.76 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Fastly, Inc. FSLY have recommended hold rating.