Excelerate Energy, Inc. logo

Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE)

$18.39

Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Excelerate Energy, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) have a share price target of $22.22. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.83% upside from the latest price of $18.39 as on 22.05.24.

Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) share price will touch around $22.22 in next 12-months.
Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Excelerate Energy, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -24.3%

Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) is $22.22, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Excelerate Energy, Inc. (EE) is $18.39 as of 22/05/2024.

12 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Excelerate Energy, Inc. EE have recommended buy rating.