Exagen Inc logo

Exagen Inc (XGN)

$1.87

Exagen Inc (XGN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Exagen Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Exagen Inc (XGN) have a share price target of $6. This median of share price forecast represents a 220.86% upside from the latest price of $1.87 as on 22.05.24.

Exagen Inc (XGN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Exagen Inc (XGN) share price will touch around $6 in next 12-months.
Exagen Inc (XGN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Exagen Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -77.33%

Exagen Inc (XGN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Exagen Inc (XGN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Exagen Inc (XGN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Exagen Inc (XGN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Exagen Inc (XGN) is $6, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Exagen Inc (XGN) has a maximum of 2.21 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Exagen Inc (XGN), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Exagen Inc (XGN) is $1.87 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Exagen Inc XGN have recommended buy rating.