Euronav Nv logo

Euronav Nv (EURN)

$20.7

Euronav Nv (EURN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Euronav Nv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Euronav Nv (EURN) have a share price target of $19.15. This median of share price forecast represents a -7.49% downside from the latest price of $20.7 as on 18.05.24.

Euronav Nv (EURN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Euronav Nv (EURN) share price will touch around $19.15 in next 12-months.
Euronav Nv (EURN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Euronav Nv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -13%

Euronav Nv (EURN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Euronav Nv (EURN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Euronav Nv (EURN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
5
5
4
Hold
4
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Euronav Nv (EURN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Euronav Nv (EURN) is $19.15, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Euronav Nv (EURN) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Euronav Nv (EURN), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Euronav Nv (EURN) is $20.7 as of 18/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Euronav Nv EURN have recommended buy rating.