Equitrans Midstream Corporation logo

Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN)

$13.96

Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Equitrans Midstream Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) have a share price target of $12.19. This median of share price forecast represents a -12.68% downside from the latest price of $13.96 as on 27.05.24.

Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) share price will touch around $12.19 in next 12-months.
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Equitrans Midstream Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is 7.47%

Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
5
6
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) is $12.19, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) has a maximum of -0.13 downside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN), 38.89% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.11% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) is $13.96 as of 27/05/2024.

7 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Equitrans Midstream Corporation ETRN have recommended hold rating.