Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. logo

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT)

$16.9

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) have a share price target of $20. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.34% upside from the latest price of $16.9 as on 19.06.24.

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) share price will touch around $20 in next 12-months.
Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -20%

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) is $20, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. (ENLT) is $16.9 as of 19/06/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Enlight Renewable Energy Ltd. ENLT have recommended buy rating.