Enfusion Inc logo

Enfusion Inc (ENFN)

$9.38

Enfusion Inc (ENFN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enfusion Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enfusion Inc (ENFN) have a share price target of $9.96. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.18% upside from the latest price of $9.38 as on 22.05.24.

Enfusion Inc (ENFN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enfusion Inc (ENFN) share price will touch around $9.96 in next 12-months.
Enfusion Inc (ENFN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enfusion Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -4.52%

Enfusion Inc (ENFN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enfusion Inc (ENFN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Enfusion Inc (ENFN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Enfusion Inc (ENFN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enfusion Inc (ENFN) is $9.96, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enfusion Inc (ENFN) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Enfusion Inc (ENFN), 61.54% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 38.46% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enfusion Inc (ENFN) is $9.38 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Enfusion Inc ENFN have recommended buy rating.