Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc logo

Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA)

$12.13

Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) have a share price target of $21. This median of share price forecast represents a 73.12% upside from the latest price of $12.13 as on 20.05.24.

Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) share price will touch around $21 in next 12-months.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -35.43%

Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) is $21, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) has a maximum of 0.73 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) is $12.13 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc ENTA have recommended buy rating.