Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. logo

Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN)

$18.97

Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) have a share price target of $15. This median of share price forecast represents a -20.93% downside from the latest price of $18.97 as on 20.05.24.

Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) share price will touch around $15 in next 12-months.
Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 13.8%

Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
5
5
5
Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) is $15, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) has a maximum of -0.21 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN), 77.78% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. (EDN) is $18.97 as of 20/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Empresa Distribuidora Y Comercializadora Norte S.a. EDN have recommended sell rating.