Ehealth Inc logo

Ehealth Inc (EHTH)

$5.46

Ehealth Inc (EHTH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ehealth Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ehealth Inc (EHTH) have a share price target of $8. This median of share price forecast represents a 46.52% upside from the latest price of $5.46 as on 20.05.24.

Ehealth Inc (EHTH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ehealth Inc (EHTH) share price will touch around $8 in next 12-months.
Ehealth Inc (EHTH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ehealth Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -44.31%

Ehealth Inc (EHTH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ehealth Inc (EHTH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Ehealth Inc (EHTH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ehealth Inc (EHTH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ehealth Inc (EHTH) is $8, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ehealth Inc (EHTH) has a maximum of 0.47 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Ehealth Inc (EHTH), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ehealth Inc (EHTH) is $5.46 as of 20/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Ehealth Inc EHTH have recommended buy rating.