Eagle Point Credit Co Inc logo

Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC)

$10.26

Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eagle Point Credit Co Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) have a share price target of $11.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.43% upside from the latest price of $10.26 as on 22.05.24.

Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) share price will touch around $11.33 in next 12-months.
Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eagle Point Credit Co Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -11.47%

Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) is $11.33, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eagle Point Credit Co Inc (ECC) is $10.26 as of 22/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Eagle Point Credit Co Inc ECC have recommended buy rating.