Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. logo

Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX)

$4.61

Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) have a share price target of $17. This median of share price forecast represents a 268.76% upside from the latest price of $4.61 as on 22.05.24.

Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) share price will touch around $17 in next 12-months.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -75.35%

Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) is $17, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) has a maximum of 2.69 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. (EGRX) is $4.61 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc. EGRX have recommended buy rating.