Douglas Dynamics Inc logo

Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW)

$25.7

Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Douglas Dynamics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) have a share price target of $31.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.23% upside from the latest price of $25.7 as on 21.05.24.

Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) share price will touch around $31.67 in next 12-months.
Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Douglas Dynamics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -28.58%

Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) is $31.67, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Douglas Dynamics Inc (PLOW) is $25.7 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Douglas Dynamics Inc PLOW have recommended buy rating.