Despegar.com Corp logo

Despegar.com Corp (DESP)

$14.77

Despegar.com Corp (DESP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Despegar.com Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Despegar.com Corp (DESP) have a share price target of $14.42. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.37% downside from the latest price of $14.77 as on 22.05.24.

Despegar.com Corp (DESP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Despegar.com Corp (DESP) share price will touch around $14.42 in next 12-months.
Despegar.com Corp (DESP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Despegar.com Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -16.3%

Despegar.com Corp (DESP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Despegar.com Corp (DESP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Despegar.com Corp (DESP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Despegar.com Corp (DESP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Despegar.com Corp (DESP) is $14.42, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Despegar.com Corp (DESP) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Despegar.com Corp (DESP), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Despegar.com Corp (DESP) is $14.77 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Despegar.com Corp DESP have recommended buy rating.