Delek Us Holdings, Inc. logo

Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK)

$28.34

Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Delek Us Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) have a share price target of $29.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.92% upside from the latest price of $28.34 as on 22.05.24.

Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) share price will touch around $29.45 in next 12-months.
Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Delek Us Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -9.2%

Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
10
9
9
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
7
7
7
Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) is $29.45, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Delek Us Holdings, Inc. (DK) is $28.34 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Delek Us Holdings, Inc. DK have recommended hold rating.