Daktronics Inc logo

Daktronics Inc (DAKT)

$11.12

Daktronics Inc (DAKT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Daktronics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Daktronics Inc (DAKT) have a share price target of $13.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.5% upside from the latest price of $11.12 as on 22.05.24.

Daktronics Inc (DAKT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Daktronics Inc (DAKT) share price will touch around $13.4 in next 12-months.
Daktronics Inc (DAKT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Daktronics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -28.21%

Daktronics Inc (DAKT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Daktronics Inc (DAKT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Daktronics Inc (DAKT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Daktronics Inc (DAKT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Daktronics Inc (DAKT) is $13.4, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Daktronics Inc (DAKT) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Daktronics Inc (DAKT), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Daktronics Inc (DAKT) is $11.12 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Daktronics Inc DAKT have recommended buy rating.