Corecard Corp logo

Corecard Corp (CCRD)

$14.34

Corecard Corp (CCRD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Corecard Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Corecard Corp (CCRD) have a share price target of $19. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.5% upside from the latest price of $14.34 as on 21.05.24.

Corecard Corp (CCRD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Corecard Corp (CCRD) share price will touch around $19 in next 12-months.
Corecard Corp (CCRD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Corecard Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -36.32%

Corecard Corp (CCRD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Corecard Corp (CCRD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Corecard Corp (CCRD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Corecard Corp (CCRD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Corecard Corp (CCRD) is $19, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Corecard Corp (CCRD) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Corecard Corp (CCRD), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Corecard Corp (CCRD) is $14.34 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Corecard Corp CCRD have recommended buy rating.