Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc logo

Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL)

$4.31

Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) have a share price target of $4.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.46% upside from the latest price of $4.31 as on 21.05.24.

Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) share price will touch around $4.33 in next 12-months.
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -0.23%

Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
1
1
1
Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) is $4.33, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL), 62.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc (CNSL) is $4.31 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc CNSL have recommended hold rating.