Comtech Telecommunications Corp logo

Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL)

$2.51

Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Comtech Telecommunications Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) have a share price target of $9.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 268.53% upside from the latest price of $2.51 as on 22.05.24.

Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) share price will touch around $9.25 in next 12-months.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Comtech Telecommunications Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -80.11%

Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) is $9.25, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) has a maximum of 2.69 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Comtech Telecommunications Corp (CMTL) is $2.51 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Comtech Telecommunications Corp CMTL have recommended buy rating.