Composecure Inc logo

Composecure Inc (CMPO)

$6.7

Composecure Inc (CMPO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Composecure Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Composecure Inc (CMPO) have a share price target of $13.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 103.43% upside from the latest price of $6.7 as on 22.05.24.

Composecure Inc (CMPO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Composecure Inc (CMPO) share price will touch around $13.63 in next 12-months.
Composecure Inc (CMPO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Composecure Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -48.5%

Composecure Inc (CMPO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Composecure Inc (CMPO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Composecure Inc (CMPO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Composecure Inc (CMPO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Composecure Inc (CMPO) is $13.63, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Composecure Inc (CMPO) has a maximum of 1.03 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Composecure Inc (CMPO), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Composecure Inc (CMPO) is $6.7 as of 22/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Composecure Inc CMPO have recommended buy rating.