Commercial Vehicle Group Inc logo

Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI)

$5.32

Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) have a share price target of $10.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 97.55% upside from the latest price of $5.32 as on 21.05.24.

Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) share price will touch around $10.5 in next 12-months.
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Commercial Vehicle Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -44.1%

Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) is $10.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) has a maximum of 0.98 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Commercial Vehicle Group Inc (CVGI) is $5.32 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Commercial Vehicle Group Inc CVGI have recommended buy rating.