Codexis, Inc. logo

Codexis, Inc. (CDXS)

$3.61

Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Codexis, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) have a share price target of $6.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 81.99% upside from the latest price of $3.61 as on 20.05.24.

Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) share price will touch around $6.57 in next 12-months.
Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Codexis, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -52.66%

Codexis, Inc. (CDXS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) is $6.57, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) has a maximum of 0.82 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Codexis, Inc. (CDXS), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) is $3.61 as of 20/05/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Codexis, Inc. CDXS have recommended buy rating.