Clearpoint Neuro Inc logo

Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT)

$6.13

Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Clearpoint Neuro Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) have a share price target of $10. This median of share price forecast represents a 63.13% upside from the latest price of $6.13 as on 21.05.24.

Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) share price will touch around $10 in next 12-months.
Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Clearpoint Neuro Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -45.8%

Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) is $10, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) has a maximum of 0.63 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Clearpoint Neuro Inc (CLPT) is $6.13 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Clearpoint Neuro Inc CLPT have recommended buy rating.