Clearfield Inc logo

Clearfield Inc (CLFD)

$36.45

Clearfield Inc (CLFD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Clearfield Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Clearfield Inc (CLFD) have a share price target of $40. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.74% upside from the latest price of $36.45 as on 21.05.24.

Clearfield Inc (CLFD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Clearfield Inc (CLFD) share price will touch around $40 in next 12-months.
Clearfield Inc (CLFD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Clearfield Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -22.65%

Clearfield Inc (CLFD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Clearfield Inc (CLFD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Clearfield Inc (CLFD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Clearfield Inc (CLFD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Clearfield Inc (CLFD) is $40, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Clearfield Inc (CLFD) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Clearfield Inc (CLFD), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Clearfield Inc (CLFD) is $36.45 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Clearfield Inc CLFD have recommended buy rating.